The Atlanta Housewives are Coming...

Friday, July 25, 2008

Let it go Foxy!



Foxy has been complaining for years about how in the beginning of her career she helped Jay-Z out and when she needed him the most he wasn't there. Guess what Foxy people move on you are not that 15 yr old girl anymore. If you had your S**t together you would never have to look to anyman to "save your life", get a grip I mean really..

Here is a snipet of her interview with XXL mag:

“A lot of things have happened over the years between Jay and I,” she says of the man who signed her to a multimillion-dollar deal at Def Jam in 2005, nine years after their classic duet “Ain’t No Nigga” gave him his first radio hit.
“But there’s an unbreakable bond that will never die. 50 wanted me to be part of his team so bad. He was like, ‘Look, I’ll do it with Jay, half and half.’ And, of course, Jay said no. At one point, 50 asked, ‘Why do you have so much loyalty to this Nigga?’ Jay and I have history. There are things that he could have done better, as far as his loyalty to me, and I’m sure I’ve made mistakes that he felt he could’ve prevented.” Foxy chokes up. “When I lost my hearing, Jay gave me the respect to go heal myself. He stuck with me along the way. But there are times when I just really needed him, and it wasn’t even about Foxy Brown and Jay-Z. It was just like, ‘I need you to help me save my life,’ and he just wasn’t there.”

She later goes on to say if somebody shows you who they are then believe them, well Foxy maybe just maybe Jay-Z saw who you were...Hmmm.....ever think of that?????

No comments:

MJ Ghost Real or Fiction?????

New Jay-Z " D.O.A. -Death of Auto-Tune"