The Atlanta Housewives are Coming...

Thursday, September 18, 2008

WTF??? So, Sidney Poitier and Diahann Carroll was getting it in!!!


NY Post Reports:
In her new memoir, “The Legs Are the Last to Go,” Diahann Carroll - the Bronx-born beauty who made history as TV’s first black sitcom star in “Julia” - portrays Poitier as a heel who convinced her and first hubby Monte Kay to divorce after confronting Kay, saying he loved Carroll and was splitting from his wife to be with her. She writes: “Sidney called me at my hotel . . . ‘You bitch, whore, tramp,’ he yelled. ‘I know he just left your bed. I won’t have you running around with other men. You belong to me!’ “
Things got worse when, she says, Poitier told her he’d finally called it quits with his wife, Juanita Hardy, bought her a ring, and had her decorate a 10-room Riverside Drive apartment he’d bought. “I was only home a few days when he called to say his wife was having second thoughts. Our wedding plans would have to be postponed,” Carroll writes. “When the apartment was ready and I was about to move my daughter in with me, Sidney told me he didn’t want her there . . . He changed the locks so I couldn’t get in. Then he made me write him a check to offset his purchase and decorating costs. I did as I was told, submissive and desperate.”

No comments:

MJ Ghost Real or Fiction?????

New Jay-Z " D.O.A. -Death of Auto-Tune"